Primary to secondary transition for entry September 2020
If your child was born between 1 September 2008 and 31st August 2009, you will need to apply for a Secondary school place for September 2020.
Click on the links below to access the following information:
- St Angela’s Admission Criteria 2020-2021
- Supplementary information form (SIF) for 2020 entry
- Link to Newham Starting Secondary School Booklet
- Link to Newham Admissions Website
- Link to Pan London eadmissions portal
- Determined Admission Arrangements for September 2020 entry
In Year Admissions 2019-2020
If you wish to apply for a place during the school year 2019/2020 you must complete the St Angela's In Year SIF and complete your borough application form.
- St Angela's In Year Admissions Criteria
- Supplementary information form (SIF) for 2019/20 entry
- Link to Newham eadmissions portal
The law requires that each local authority must have a Fair Access Protocol (FAP), agreed with the majority of schools in its area to ensure that for In Year admissions unplaced children, especially the most vulnerable, are offered a place at a suitable school as quickly as possible. In agreeing a protocol, the local authority must ensure that no school - including those with available places - is asked to take a disproportionate number of children who have been excluded from other schools, or who have challenging behaviour. St Angela's Ursuline School has signed up to the LB Newham’s Fair Access Protocol.