Through our curriculum and community life, we seek to meet the needs of the whole person and to enable all to achieve their full potential. We offer to all the challenge of building and living in a Catholic Christian community in which all members are equally valued. We share with St Angela a commitment to the service of young people, which will empower them to play their full part in society.
In the light of this we aim to
- recognise and respond sensitively to the talents and needs of every student and provide the most appropriate means of developing their full potential;
- ensure that equality of opportunity is available to all;
- welcome, value and respect all who come to the school;
- provide opportunities for experiencing the fullness of Catholic & Christian life with understanding and respect for all people, cultures, traditions and faiths;
- build a community based on justice and a sense of personal responsibility while acknowledging the power of healing, reconciliation and forgiveness;
- promote dialogue and co-operation with the wider community.