COVID Overview Advice
St Angela's Ursuline COVID Overview Advice
If your child has a high temperature, a new and continuous cough, loss or change to sense of smell or taste, they must have a PCR test.
If a family member tests positive, it is advised that all of the family take a PCR test at a test centre. The NHS will then guide you with your family's next steps using the guidelines below.
When to self-isolate:
- It's now a legal requirement to self-isolate if told to do so by the NHS Test and Trace.
- COVID symptoms - PCR test (high temperature, a new and continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- Self-isolate if you have tested positive for COVID-19
- Due to quarantine rules on arrival in England
When NOT to self-isolate:
- Fully vaccinated - this means 14 days have passed since your final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- You are under 18 years and 6 months old
- You are taking part or have taken part in a COVID-19 vaccine trial
- You are not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons
If you are uncertain please call the school for advice.